EAGLE Families! We have a family in need due to a house fire!
On Saturday, 12/9/2017, the home of Julian Craig, 2nd grader at EAGLE, and Jazlynne Craig, kindergartner at EAGLE, caught on fire. The oldest son living in the home was able to get all of the children out of the home safely. However, the home and it's contents were a total loss and there was no insurance on the home to help rebuild. Living in the home at the time of the fire were 8 children, ages 20-4, and two parents.
Risk Management Resources, Inc., the company that EAGLE has been working with for our safety and security consulting, has graciously decided to spearhead a fundraising campaign for the family. All money received will go towards assisting the family with Christmas presents for their children, and replacing the essential items that they need to begin rebuilding their lives.
The fundraiser will run through December 22nd, 2017. Donationenvelopes will be sent home today. If you'd like to help, you canreturn the envelope with your student this week. Cash or checksare accepted. Please write checks directly to EAGLE CharterSchool.
If you have any questions you can contact myself at 503-339-7114 or you can contact Eric Lloyd from Risk Management Resources,Inc. at 503-881-4951. Thank you all so much for your help!
EAGLE Charter School Staff